Friday, January 23, 2009

You guess this time I'm really leaving You heard my suitcase say goodbye And as your broken heart lies bleeding I say true love is suicide.

I say I cried a thousand rivers And now I'm swimming for the shore I left you drowning in my tears
And I won't save you anymore
Now you will be praying to God I'll give you one more chance, boy

you'll be there for me These five words you'll swear to me
When you breathe I want to be the air for you you'll be there for me

I'd live and I'd die for you Steal the sun from the sky for you Words can't say what a love can do you'll be there for me . You'll say

you know I know we're had some good times
How they have their own hiding place you'll promise me tomorrow But you can't buy back yesterday
And baby I know your hands are dirty
But you wanted to be my valentine
You'll want to be the water when I get thirsty, baby
When I get drunk, you would have wanted to be the wine

you'll be there for me These five words you'll swear to me
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
you would have wanted to be there for me
you'd live and you'd die for me
Steal the sun from the sky for me
Words can't say what a love can do
you'll be there for me you'll say
And you weren't there when Iwas happy you weren't there when I was down
you didn't mean to miss my birthday, baby you wish you'd seen me blow those candles out
you'll be there for me
These five words you'll swear to me
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
you'll be there for me
you'd live and you'd die for me
Steal the sun from the sky for me
Words can't say what a love can do
you'll be there for me you'll say

you'll say but I would have found someone else
and not want you nor love you anymore

good bye Roberto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home