Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Damien Rice





Well this is a really good group , oh I think I shouldn't say good, because it's really fantastic, it's great.

How did I meet them?

Well I went to the movies with some friends and I'm still owing some money to my friend. But anyway I went to see this movie that it's called Closer I didn't like it that much however the first song that I heard was wow!!!! really great I was amazed by the song, my heart just stopped.

And the song was also at the end.

The sounds, the mixed of two great instruments was great, it stars with a soft guitar and then; there! Appears the cello. I said a cello? What? It was really good.

It's not very usuall to listen that instrument.

well and then the combination of the voices also got me. To finish with, the lyrics were great.



And then, of course my sister and I looked for the song and we found the musician that made that extraordinary song, that was DAmien Rice and I bought the CD which it's good besides the soundtrack has some good stuff like the smiths, the devlins, some bossa nova music which is exotic, and some classical music like Mozart.

well and then I heard some others songs from Damien Rice and they were great I really like them. And it is one of my comteporary favorite groups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home