Monday, August 01, 2005

A day like today


I just want to write about the life, my life even their lives. The life of others. Sometimes I will write stories that may not exist and poems.

I'm just not good at writing not even talking. But I just want to express my feelings because my life is stuck I don't feel that is going anywhere.

I think I'm a normal persona like everybody with fears and hopes, sometimes I wish I could die and I even thought the way of killing myself, however I don't think like that anymore because I've learnt to love life.

My life has been teaching me that dying is not the solution, you have to live it! With every mistake you make and every pain you feel you are becoming stronger, I don't' know if I have goals, I must have them but that's not the way I feel and I'm not going to lie.

I've never been in love!! So I'm not sure if I'm living because I haven't met love and sometimes I wish he were here but I just don't know him yet, maybe I have met him already it's just that I don't know but how long do I have to wait? Or it's just that I'm so scared of hurting myself that I don't let any guy to be close enough to love him, I've had feeling for some but just not enough to love them.

It's just that they weren't the ones or it's just me.
I'm so scared of loving, I'm so scared of watching the people I love die, I'm so scared of watching my dog die, I wish I could die before them

This is my first Blog I don't think anybody is going to read it I just don't care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home